PESCO has infection prevention and control system based on strict medical guidelines to monitor site and office people. All our employees are well informed and actievly engaged in emergency response.
- Almost 60% of our office employees are now working from home and are provided with laptops having remote access.
- We ensure that none of our employees are put in any situation of financial disadvantage.
- Social distancing is maintained in both site and office.
- Our employees are provided with adequate PPE such as Masks and Gloves in both site and office.
- Office staff provided with vitamin supplements on daily basis.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are kept in every nook and corner of our site and office.
- We created a special team as COVID 19 Fight Task Force.
- Thermal imaging cameras are placed on entrance of both our site and office.
- In our power plant site PESCO Equipped a room specifically for use in isolating the patient with symptoms of respiratory illness “suspected COVID-19”.
- Our site medical team is self-sufficient with first aid and other facilities.
The health and wellbeing of our employees are our prime concern. With the collaborative efforts of our whole workforce, we keep striving optimistically for overcoming the challenges thrown at us by this pandemic.This time too shall pass.
COVID19 Precautions | COVID19 Outbreak Contigency Plans